Tuesday, October 28, 2014

The Sister Jane Foxhunting Series

I accidentally stumbled across someone on Facebook talking about the Sister Jane Foxhunting series by Rita Mae Brown about four or five years ago now and I'm so glad I did. It's become one of my favourites. The reading is easy, fun and has a bit of mystery to it. The stories will make you long to be out of doors all the time, and I love the close connection the heroine has with her hounds. 
I was thrilled to see a couple of months ago that there is a new book in the series being released on November 4th (yes, I've preordered) which will make for perfect rainy day fireside reading. The book is called Let Sleeping Dogs Lie......can't wait!



Have you read any of the series or any other books by Rita Mae Brown? What do you think?


No comments:

Post a Comment