Tuesday, August 16, 2016

Braebrook's Successorize

Bling didn't travel with me on the Island circuit but she did go off to Calgary with a handler and managed to pick up her first two points despite being umm.....kind of naughty? She's a bit of a wild thing and standing still is not her strong suit. You can even see in these photos that tail never stops, she wags so fast it's a blur.
Bling is from our breeding of Multi US and Can BIS Am/Can Ch Broxden's Dressed For Success CGN "Sebastian" and Am Ch Legacy Broxden Liberty N Justice "Libby" a Dodger daughter. She is fifteen months old now and I adore her. She really does make me laugh everyday because she does everything with over the top enthusiasm. Even when I'm walking she is bouncing up to my hip as we go and she loves nothing more than when you clap your hands together and she can jump in the air so you catch her in your arms. She's a fun dog plain and simple.

None of these pictures are quite perfect but they're close, Chris had to snap fast. 

I hope you enjoy these pictures of my Ring A Ding...she's incorrigible and adorable all at the same time.









I have a lot more blog posts coming up....river walks with the hounds, barn hunt, essential oils...stay tuned!


No comments:

Post a Comment