Thursday, June 18, 2015

Remy x Hadley - 9 Weeks

Took the first stacked photos of the Remy x Hadley ten last night and I'm very happy with what I see. They are smooth with pretty heads, good bone, great toplines and outgoing temperaments. I had to lighten a few of the pictures because the puppy's bellies against my shorts was very dark and it is hard to tell where one ends and the other begins, even lightened it's still not great. My apologies...note to self, light clothing only.

 Here are the little ones at nine weeks:

White collar


Green collar


Blue collar


Double collar


Purple collar - he needs just a little bit longer before being in ear tapes, but he's almost there.


No collar male


Orange collar


No collar female


Black collar


Pink collar



I can't believe they are nine weeks already...time just flies when you're having fun. ;)


2 comments:

  1. Mariah - Beautiful and they are even more so running in the yard. Hope you are having a great time in Nanaimo. T/K/E

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I'm so pleased with this litter and Nanaimo treated me well! :)

      Delete