Sunday, February 1, 2015

Exciting Litter News!

Braebrook is very proud to announce it's first litter of GSP's in 13 years! Can you believe that? I have always loved this breed and it was my original start in purebred dogs many moons ago. I made the decision to get back into the breed again when Libby came into my life two and a half years ago and fortune smiled on me once more when Vinnie became available in June of last year.
Both dogs have done an amazing job of reminding me why I originally got into the breed and I can't imagine not having them in my life.





Puppies are due the second week in February and we can't wait!

We still have a couple of spots on our puppy wait list so if you're interested in having a Braebrook GSP join your family please feel free to email for a puppy application and we can go from there.





No comments:

Post a Comment