Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Barkbox

I had never ordered a Barkbox before but have always thought they looked like good fun for the pupsters, and I had heard that the items included in each box are very good quality. When I saw a Groupon for a three month subscription arrive in my email inbox I knew it was the perfect time to check them out.

The first box arrived yesterday and look at those happy faces...Enya (left) and Hadley (right) were the lucky ones who were able to get in on the box opening action. I think they were just as excited as the kids!


I took a couple of a pictures of the box exactly as it arrived..




And then the opening began. You don't even want to know how many pictures I took and this was the only one that was kind of in focus. I had four excited little friends who were pretty jazzed about this box.



It included a duck chew that was much like a bully stick.


Coconut dog cookies...these really do smell good enough to eat myself...


I like to see an ingredient list like this one:


Chicken jerky treats..


A little smoothie for dogs...just pop it in the freezer and give it to them frozen for some cool fun.


And a very strongly made fish stuffy toy...this one should be tough enough to stand up to the big dogs. As you can see it's already a bit dirty as stuffies are always a favourite around here.


Everything is all US sourced and made which means no questionable ingredients from China. Overall I'm impressed and happy with the box, I can't wait to see what next month brings. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment