Monday, August 25, 2014

A Harrison Update

I thought it was time for an update on Backbone Harrison Ford, the puppy I imported and co own with my friend Michelle Rowton. Michelle has been busy with our boy, getting him out to a few shows and she tells me his temperament is impeccable, very confident and steady which I'm thrilled to hear.

Harrison is just eight months old and has only been shown a couple of weekends but is already major pointed with multiple best puppy in specialty wins and multiple best in sweepstakes wins. One of the sweetest things about this already impressive record is that he is owner handled by Michelle who you can see with him here.



Here is a picture of Harrison with Elaine Hopper who stepped in to handle when Michelle was called away.





The future is looking bright for this young dog who will only get better with age and maturity.



2 comments: