Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Another new Champion!

I had some lovely news this weekend that Ava (New Champion Braebrook's Dolce Holmrun) finished her championship with a Best of Winners win at the Fraser Valley Dog Fanciers show. That makes her the fifth champion from the Dirk x London litter to finish. I am just so proud of this litter. It takes good dogs and good owners to get to this point, so a big shout out to them. Thank you! :)
While Ava was finishing her Championship I was home getting the house prepped to go on the market, and I do believe it's not a moment too soon as we have found a good potential house for us. There would be lots of room for dogs and kids so keep your fingers crossed that all works out.
The puppies are doing so well and growing like crazy. Ears have been cropped and are almost fully healed so they will start to go to their new homes now. Cooper(green collar) will be leaving us first, going to his new home on Saturday. Having the babies go is always bitter sweet for me as they are my little charges and I have gotten to know each one so well, but at the same time you can't keep them all and I am excited for them to join their new families. Remy(purple collar) will be staying with us a little longer until his family is ready to take him and Bravo(red boy) will be staying at Braebrook to grow up and see how he comes along. If the right show home came along than I might let him go but for now he is staying. :)
Another thing I should mention is that the VCBC is asking for public input before a vote is made on banning cropping and docking. All letters/e-mails/faxes need to be in by Nov 1st so please take the time to write as this would be devastating to the breed. This is all about numbers so the more people that right in the better.
I am going to try to write in this blog a little more often. Life has been extra busy with getting the house ready and puppies and I just haven't gotten on here as much as I would like. I need to figure out how to jazz it up too, add pictures and links etc.... Must take some time out to do that.
Hope that everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving, there was much to be thankful for in this house. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment