Monday, October 1, 2012

Some picture updates

 I have to start this post off by saying how very much I love getting pictures of the "kids" from all their wonderful owners. You folks who are providing such loving homes for my babies are the reason I love what I do. Every email telling me how much you love the Doberman breed and your Braebrook Doberman in particular makes my day. Please keep them coming and please send lots of pictures, you can never send too many! :)

The lovely Braebrook's Mission Impossible "Tommy" from the Remy x Safi litter is now nine and a half months and will be making his show ring debut in a couple of weeks. He is staying with us for a few days while his owners are out of town so it was the perfect time for a quick photo shoot. Isn't he growing up handsome?





And then I have to share a few pictures of some lucky Braebrook kids with their new purchases:


This is Ch Braebrooks Coco Chanel Holmrun "Coco" on the left from the Dirk x London litter and her son Braebrook's Going to Jackson "Soter" from the Mick litter sporting their snazzy new rain coats. They look so smart and well prepared for any inclement weather.





This is Braebrook's The Man in Black "Owen" from the Mick x Coco litter trying out his new bed. It looks so comfy I want to snuggle up in there with him! Owen is working hard at becoming a tracking dog and in the meantime he is the apple of owner Laura's eye. ;)





And this is multi BPIG winner Braebrook's Walk the Line "Johnny" from the Mick x Coco litter, also enjoying a new bed. Johnny needs just three more points to complete his championship.




I also received news from Nancy who owns Braebrook's Courvoisier "Cooper" from the Freddy x Coco litter and he has picked up another point towards his championship and is also becoming quite the tracking star. She is hoping to have him ready to trial in November. I'm so proud!

And last but not least I have to include this video of Ch Braebrook's Black Russian "Rush" from the Rogan x Safi litter "singing", it's too cute!



Please feel free to send any pictures of your Braebrook Doberman as I would love to include them here, and I love getting all the wonderful updates.


No comments:

Post a Comment