Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Congratulations are in order!

 As you may have noticed I have gotten behind (again) on website updates, so I am going to start posting much more regularly on this blog as it's just so much easier for me to do.

I have three new show photos to share of some of the Braebrook boys doing their thing.

The first is Ch Braebrook's Remy Martin (from the Freddy x Coco litter) winning at group second at the Tyee Kennel Club show.



Next is Braebrook's Thakoon Holmrun (from the Dirk x London litter) taking a best of breed win from the classes with his owner handler Meghan.





And finally Braebrook's Walk the Line (from the Mick x Coco litter) winning his second BPIG with his owner handler Kayla.




I'm so proud of you guys! Keep up the great work! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment