Sunday, September 11, 2011

Home sweet home

We finally did it! We are all moved and settled into our new digs and enjoying it SO much. The new house is exactly what we had been hoping to find with 2+ acres for the kids and dogs to enjoy and a great big house that is well set up for entertaining. We are thrilled!
I did a little bit of updating to the website tonight after setting up my old dinosaur of a computer. I use my iMac for everything but had originally done my website on the old PC and have just never learned how on the iMac. I guess since we have had it for over a year now it is probably time I learned. My old PC is so slow that I just get frustrated and never do all the updating that I want to do. I did manage to upload six week stacked photos of the Rogan x Safi puppies. Pictures of the Mick x Coco kids to come!
Lots planned here as usual. Now that we are moved and no longer living in limbo(I just hated that...so glad to be done) I can start to make some more concrete plans. The local dog club meetings start up again tomorrow night after taking time off for the summer and I have been starting to look at what shows I would like to attend this fall. The puppies are growing like crazy and will be off to their new homes in less than a month already, I can hardly believe it. Speaking of puppies I have some exciting news, Bravo has been bred to Am/Can Ch Holmrun's Bo Coup CD ROM "Boca". This is Bravo's first litter and puppies are due at the end of October. Inquiries for this very exciting litter can be directed to Cherie Holmes: holmrun@shaw.ca
There will be no more Braebrook litters until next year. I had planned on possibly one more as I only have the six puppies between the two litters, but things didn't come to fruition. The next Braebrook litter will be out of Phoebe( Ch Modadobe Sunset Dreaming), with breeding likely taking place in February.

No comments:

Post a Comment