Tuesday, June 14, 2011

What a way to finish!

I am very happy to report that Bravo is now a champion. He finished in fine style at the Comox Valley Kennel Club show taking the breed over specials(dogs who are already champions), and went on to take a third in the adult working group. He also picked up two best puppy in group wins and a best puppy in show! I was thrilled to say the least! He is now going to stay home to do some growing up and will come back out as a special once he has matured some more. I couldn't have been more happy with his attitude and how very well he behaved. I just love this boy, and am so proud to be his breeder, owner and handler. His great big best puppy in show ribbon is now hanging on my office wall. :)
It's now time for Bravo's brother Remy to get out into the show ring, and we will be starting him right away at the Nanaimo Kennel Club dog show this weekend. He is only entered two days of the show, a nice way to transition him in and see how much he remembers about being a show dog. He hasn't been stacked since he left here at three months of age! He is maturing into a very beautiful dog and I am excited to get in the ring with him.
While I was at the CVKC show this past weekend with Bravo I got a chance to see Thakoon(Braebrook's Thakoon Holmrun) and he has matured into a very fine dog. He is a littermate to Coco who is Bravo's dam, and he is now three years old. I am excited to see what this boy can do in the show ring. I think he will finish very quickly.

No comments:

Post a Comment