Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Safi is a new Canadian champion!

I'm very happy to report that in only two weekends of showing Safi is a now a Canadian champion! This makes her Am/Can Ch United's First Edition. She was shown by my friend Heidi Gervais who did a lovely job with her and in her words "she showed like a rock star!". I love hearing that. :) Safi is a very "up" dog, and is always on alert. To me she embodies the Doberman temperament laid out in the official breed standard: " Energetic, watchful, determined, alert, fearless, loyal and obedient". That is Safi to a T! I love this bitch(let's face it, I love them all. ;) ) and now that she has her dual championships I will continue on with her in performance.
Hope everyone had a great weekend. The weather was beautiful and sunny here, and looks to be continuing in that vein today. The sun is coming up over the hills right now and the sky is clear. It's cold out there, but I'm not complaining, makes for less muddy feet to clean up after. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment