Sunday, November 15, 2015

The 2015 GSP Girls

 I'm very pleased with how my two GSP girls are coming along. Hardy (Braebrook's Hard Luck) is the girl I kept here and who is really holding together well. Hardy has only been in the ring once so far where she was Best Baby Puppy in Specialty. She was just a little nugget then of course and has yet to make her real debut, something I am quite looking forward to. In the meantime she's just been growing up as a bit of a GSP wild child and enjoying every bit of it.


Braebrook's Lucky Penny "Penny" is owned by my brother and co owned by myself. She lives on a winery and spends her days running hard and helping my brother with his work. She is extremely fit thanks to this life (you should see the muscles in her rear) and is an excellent companion to the four young children she lives with.


Both girls will be making their show debuts in the New Year, and both show great aptitude for birds which thrills me. I'm looking forward to seeing how they perform in future field tests.

There will also be some other exciting GSP news in the New Year so stay tuned for more on that!


4 comments:

  1. Great looking girls Mariah - if I lived on a winery I'm certain I would not have great muscles but would have a wonderful disposition :) To change the subject, do any of Blue's siblings have ears that are very close to being perfect yet - the reason I ask is Blue is able to keep her ears erect for at least 4 days untaped and we wondered if perhaps her cllip was different in any respect to Khaleesi's? The reason for 4 days is she is a little allergic to the tape so we tape for 4 and let her free for 4 which seems to give her time to lose the bumps on her head! Errol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The crop is the same but ear leather can vary. This litter all seem to have ears that stand quickly which is a wonderful bonus!

      Delete
    2. Thanks Mariah - Toni wants to know if you are going to continue breeding and cropping Dobes because we will have lots of insulation and hockey tape to pass on:)

      Delete