Sunday, March 20, 2016

Smooth Fox Terrier Litter Announcement March 13, 2016!

Very excited to announce that the Blake x Fiona litter arrived on March 13th, 2016, three beautiful girls!

Blake (Am/Can Ch Avalon Eclipse) is owned by Jaime Lewers in Manitoba and she was kind enough to send him to us for the breeding. I have had quite a few stud dogs come to my house to breed my bitches and I have to say, I absolutely love it. It gives me real insight into their personalities and what they are like to live with, something that is so important to me in my breeding. Big show wins are the icing on the cake but the real dog is the one you live with.
Speaking of big show wins, Blake has no shortage there, being a best in show and best in specialty show winner in the US as well as a best in show winner in Canada. He comes from a beautiful pedigree of top producers which you can find here. Health clearances you can find here.


Our sweet Fiona (Am Ch Lil'itch Skylarke) is the dam of this litter and she was a champion whelper (all three girls in an hour and a half) and is proving herself to be an excellent mother. To say I'm thrilled would be an understatement. :)
Fiona is sired by Am Ch Lil'itch Wedigit Rugged Larke and out of Am Ch Decorum by Moonlight who is not on the Smooth Archives but you can view her full brother here which is the same pedigree of course. Fiona's health clearances can be found here.


We decided to name the girls after Charlie's Angels, so we have Farrah, Jaclyn and Kate. They were all a very good size at birth and haven't lost any weight with Fiona's great mothering skills.


This is Jaclyn and she is the second puppy I have had this year with a big heart patch...I think it must be all the love going on around here. ;)


Marshall and baby Kate who has a split face like her Daddy.


More pictures will be posted soon as they grow and start to get up on their feet. 

These three girls are all spoken for but I do know of some other Smooths available, you can email me at braebrookdobes@yahoo.ca for contact info on them.


No comments:

Post a Comment